Homemade smoked bacon
"I found a few recipes, took the essence of them, and added a little bit of my own. My homemade bacon is on the table! Dad V loves the smoky Dongdong so much. He appreciates them very much. Rejoice. Homemade smoked bacon is very simple, at least much easier than filling sausages. You only need to master two small methods, and the distinctive cured meat will come from your hands. It's almost the end of the year, everyone will try to make it, let This bleak winter is more mellow."
How to make homemade smoked bacon
Ingredients: 1500 grams of pork belly with skin, 50 grams of salt, 30 grams of sugar, 80 grams of soy sauce, 30 grams of white wine, 20 peppers
Smoked ingredients: 15 grams of dried tangerine peel, 15 grams of tea, 10 grams of sugar, 20 grams of leftover rice
1. Pork belly soaked in bleeding water
2. Drain the water and cut into medium-sized strips
3. Put the peppercorns into a dry pan and fry until fragrant and crush
4. Take a fresh-keeping box, add the crushed pepper powder, sugar, soy sauce, white wine, and salt to the box, and shake it evenly
5. Put the meat in the box, shake left and right to make the liquid fully marinate the lid; cover the lid of the fresh-keeping box, put it in the refrigerator, 24 hours, turn over once in the middle
6. Hang the marinated meat to dry in a cool place for about a week, and it can be smoked after the surface is dry
7. Cover the old pot with aluminum foil, put tangerine peel, tea, sugar and rice on it, put on the grate, put the meat on it, turn on the fire, start smoking, cover the lid after it smokes, change the fire to low, and smoke until the fat is transparent That's it (depending on the firepower of your own stove, about 15-20 minutes), you can turn it over 1-2 times in the middle
8. Dry the smoked meat for two days, wrap it in a fresh-keeping bag, and freeze it in the refrigerator. You don’t need to soak it when you eat it. Just wash it and steam it for 15 minutes.